Here are some of the services that we offer to the emergency services community:
- Help bring Calm to Chaos – Offering a safe place and safe relationship to the First Responders of Boundary County. Offering help and assistance to those in crisis and facing traumatic circumstances
- Confidential Personal Counseling – to police officers and emergency services personnel, their families and the community.
- Ride-alongs with officers and emergency services personnel, encouraging and establishing trust, identifying with their daily pressures and responsibilities.
- Emergency Services – Chaplains are available for on-scene support for all crisis intervention and assistance when needed.
- Hospital and Home Visits – to assist in healing and support ministry.
- Providing Critical Incident Debriefing and Defusing – following a critical incident or traumatic event, for officers, emergency services personnel, and the community.
- Officer Training and Public Awareness – to help the officer and emergency services personnel and their family members maintain healthy relationships to enhance their careers. To educate the community through classes in schools and Citizen Academy events.
- Officiating Services – celebrating with officers and emergency services personnel and their families in Wedding Celebrations and Vow Renewals; providing pre- and post-marriage counseling; assisting in special events planning and exercises; and officiating at funeral services, for officers, emergency services personnel, and our communities.